Project management software can be one of the most valuable internal tools a company has and finding the right one can transform how you do business.
Project management software is used for project planning, scheduling, collaborating, team assignments and following the progress of it all. Below are several of the most highly rated task management software options available on the market now. Some are geared more towards collaboration and design, others are geared toward finance and manager-employee accountability. Chances are one of them is right for you and your business.
“Infinitely flexible. Incredibly easy to use. Great mobile apps. It’s free. Trello keeps track of everything, from the big picture to the minute details.”
– Visually simple and clear to understand. Trello provides visual representation of where a project is in development.
– Trello is extremely mobile friendly and works on any screen size. It looks as if it was designed to be an app not a website.
– Notifications system includes upcoming due dates, changes, and communication with users. Notifications work on desktop, email, push notifications and everything else.
– No limit on users and projects.
– Use up to 10MB of storage on their free version.
– Upgrade to Trello-Gold for only $5 a month, or $45 a year and you jump to 250MB of storage.
– There is no calendar.
– Trello does not have Gantt charts.
– No time-tracking features or billing.
“BamBam! Allows people of different roles and work styles to collaborate better.”
– Free for up to 10 users! Perfect for small businesses.
– BamBam does not limit the number of projects you can complete on the free version or how much disk space you can use.
-Time tracking capabilities.
– Extremely secure. Top of the line encryption performance. “BamBam! has never recorded a single case of data loss since the suite launched in 2006.”
– You can invite clients/outside users to view progress on projects.
– It gets pricey if you need more than 10 users… $70 a month to add more users.