We are always looking to hire dynamic people passionate about technology. Contact us and start advancing your career at TNTMAX today!
We are looking for outstanding individuals to help us provide cutting edge solutions to our growing clientele in both IT and web services. TNTMAX is a forward-thinking technology consulting firm offering a wide range of opportunities in a challenging and friendly work environment. We are committed to our employees and their continued success. TNTMAX is focused on providing a healthy balance between work and quality of life.
We are always looking for exceptional individuals – thinkers, doers, energetic team players – across all facets of IT, Web Consulting, Software Development and Online Marketing.
Take control of the next step in your career! Contact us at HR@tntmax.com or 201-891-8686 to inquire about any of our open positions.
Current Opening – IT Consulting
Location: Wyckoff, NJ
Growing Network consulting firm in Wyckoff, NJ seeks a candidate for full-time IT Consultant/Network Engineer position to work with our expanding client base in the Northern New Jersey and New York City areas. The position requires an individual who is a strong project manager, can work independently and manage their time well, presents a professional image to our clients, and has great communication skills. Our firm is at the forefront of new technologies, so the position is a great opportunity for a technology consultant who can think on their feet and would like to be part of our growing team. Preferred: 1- 4 years of experience working as an IT Consultant, Network Engineer or Network Administrator.
- Ability to diagnose and fix hardware and software issues for both desktops, servers and network appliances.
- Experience installing and troubleshooting problems on Mac OSX, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008/2012, Active Directory, Exchange, DNS, Firewall, Microsoft SQL and MySQL, IIS, Apache.
- Experience on Security Systems and safeguard of all operating Systems. Anti-virus and Security Awareness systems.
- Proficient in the setup, configuration and application of Group Policies.
- End-User and Help Desk experience in MS Office Suite and other common desktop applications
- Experience in troubleshooting network related issues that can be related to network infrastructure such as switches, routers, firewall
- Configuration and troubleshooting of LAN, WAN and Wireless networks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills